Hi. My name is Piyush Pramod Chaudhari.I am a highly experienced information technology professional with a strong background in systems administration, resource management, team management. I possess good & strong commitment to teamwork, willingness and the ability to work hard and to meet intensive schedules & deadlines. My communication, collaborating & interpersonal skills are strong. I am a motivated multi-tasker and resourceful self-starter who thrives in a challenging environment. I am a start up guy for blogging. I love blogging. You can find articles about my passion related to my profession, the technology etc. etc.
I have designed & developed this blog from scratch through WordPress.
What I Do :
I am a graduate(10+2+3) student working in Smeep Technologies Pvt. Ltd. based in Pune as a System Engineer – L2 (AWS Cloud Evangelist). I have 3 years of experience in Customer Service (BPO) as a Team Lead. Also, I do have experience in the IT sector of about 2.5 years in Web Hosting & Server Management industry. I like to experiment with new technologies and recently I am experimenting on the booming sector Cloud Computing & how it relates to Hosting industry. Also, I am looking out for the global certifications over public cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services(AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure etc.
Other than the professional likes, I love playing Snooker, love going for night outs with friends, Listening Music like Romanian House, EDM, Vocal Trance etc.
Achievements and Activities :
Here are a few of my achievements and activities that I participated in. I believe participating in extra-curricular activities boosts your mental performance and well being. Moreover, it helps you relax and keeps your brain active at all times. I have always been at the front in participating in various activities apart from my regular day-to-day activities.
- Technica 2008: Successfully presented a paper entitled “FIREWALLS” in state level “Paper Presentation” behalf MIT, Pune.
- Successfully completed MS-CIT with 68% behalf Government of Maharashtra in July-2003.
- Successfully completed Diploma in Information Technology with Grade B+ [Course designed & developed by Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS), Pune].
- Seed Infotech: Seed Certified Hardware and Networking Programme (2014).Completed: Networking concepts, A+, N+, CCNA, MCITP, RHCE 6.
- Global Certification: RHCE for RHEL 6 DEC 2014 – DEC 2017 (Certfication Number: 140-231-366).
- Amazon Web Services: AWS Technical Professional (2014).Completed: AWS Platform, AWS Products & Services, Batch Processing, Scalable Web Applications, Backup, Archiving & Disaster Recovery.
- Amazon Web Services: AWS Business Professional (2014).Completed: AWS Value Proposition, AWS Products & Services, TCO & AWS Pricing, AWS Solutions, AWS Partner Network Resources.
- Amazon Web Services: AWS TCO & Cloud Economics (2015).
It is fun to be a part of something out of your schedule. I enjoy outdoor activities and I am always enthusiastic in organizing or managing such activities
- Head of the Student Association for IT Department : 2008.
- Performed in the Group dance as well as Gathering extra cirricular activities during College : 2004 to 2008.
Feel free to contact me :
Please fill the below contact form :-